View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Idea: A White Curriculum

[Per Igor Alexander's request, the basic idea for a WN K-12 curriculum is laid out.]

No. I've mentioned this idea many times over the last several years. Not really that complex. The basic idea is that homeschooling has rapidly expanded, to the point there are 2-4m kids doing it. There's a whole publishing industry grown up around it, but nothing is offered specifically for white kids. Just for christians. The keys are

- intellectually rigorous (this is what anti-PSers of any stripe desire)
- non-christian but not anti-christian (essential - christians, imo, will use WN HS material as long as it is not anti-christian as PS material always is)
- overtly White-positive, heritage-oriented (giving White child knowledge of and pride in his racial context and background - no other material offers this, including christian material)

The political point here is that developing such a curriculum is entirely legal. The development and use of much material would be a huge positive for our cause, and might well have much greater ramifications than can be imagined. Creating such a curriculum, and selling through an incorporated company owned by White gentiles utterly excluding any jew participation would be a profound and positive step. As opposed to endless circulation of anti-white material taken from the jewsmedia, duly clucked over. Or public demonstrations ziploc'd by cops with full court approval, so the public can never encounter our message in an non-prejudicial environment. Or passing out leaflets and newspapers that cost huge amounts of money to print, and get thrown away-slash-used by the junkmedia to reinforce their hate meme.

That's all I can say. I do not know, in a professional sense, how one develops a curriculum. But I can make a general guess, and I can see that it is realistic and doable.

I can further see the success of certain book series - the Dummy's Guide to (X), the Politically Incorrect Guide to (Y)... I can see a WN twist on this being a natural extension of a K-12 curriculum, the development of which would seem the first place to start.

The company publishing the curriculum would bear a distinctive symbol, which would be identifiable to the consumer that the product was proWhite and uncontaminated with the loxism that infects every PS-approved text.