View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2009 #1935
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

What's wrong retardo, 65 years not enough time for you?

And here is my latest simple question for the simpletons:

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Yes or no?

So what's the answer rabbi?

It's just a simple yes or no question.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 13th, 2009 at 10:02 AM.