Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013 #3038
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Whigger Attack/Crazy Handyman

Some Whigger gave me 19 thumbs down on this thread. At least that Whigger had to read 19 of my posts and maybe some truth rubbed off on him. He is likely working for the Jews who want to keep the swindle going and Steele locked in prison for life.

This post on VNN was missed by me and brings up a good point. By Steele's own admission, Fairfax talked about killing people for hire for some time before his arrest. Why didn't he report him to law enforcement and protect himself from entrapment? This now makes about 50 proofs that Steele was insane.

Steele has now disappeared for over 14 months with no proof that he is alive. Perhaps his self professed gold digging wife has found out that it does no more good to beg for money. Why should she give us any information when she has her crazy husband right where she wants him in prison for life? Steele's so called web master Bob Magnusson has abandoned www.free-edgar-steele.com over four months ago and you have to get all of your updates here.

Quote:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...steele-update/

John A Says:
14 July, 2010 at 8:37 pm

“This guy had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon.”This is not credible from anyone with a modicum of intelligence, let alone an attorney.Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and say he couldn’t figure out that he was being set up. Why didn’t he tell the handyman that he thought he was crazy and didn’t want to see him again? That he would call the cops if came back?Instead, he lets it go and allows himself to be solicited “more than once” without doing or saying anything.

If he was a ghetto retard I might believe that narrative. Unfortunately, he was smart enough to get an MBA from U C Berkeley and a Law Degree from UCLA. His explanation just doesn’t add up. I’m sorry to say that because I liked his commentaries and bought his book.Well-loved.

Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0