View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2010 #13
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
KCTV Channel 5 also aired a story. Not only did they reproduce the some of the text of the ads, but they also produced non-embeddable videos on the first 5 ads. The videos all have a screen shot of VNN Forum in the background. Links to the videos at the story.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/22993351/detail.html
Yes, many TV, newspapers, radio news, and other medias are either citing our WN website addresses, and/or actually broadcasting the audios of some of my radio ads, including the websites I'm urging folks to loggon to, in the broadcasts.

I wonder what the kiken medias are up to with that ??

Btw, KC Star newspaper reporter Mike Hendricks phoned me again this morning with additional questions. Says his article (the 2nd in the KC Star) will probably be published in tomorrow's edition (31 March).

(quote from the above news article)

""But you don't care, do you whitey? All you care about is satisfying your belly, pocketbook and genitals and watching the coons play ball on television," Miller said in one of the ads.

"I've never seen anything in my lifetime like that," Moran (University professor) said.

NOTE: The poor dear. Stick around professor, they're gonna get "worse". . . . lots "worse". . . . especially after I'm elected and in the Rose Garden with Obama-yo-momma.

Last edited by Rounder; March 30th, 2010 at 12:25 PM.