Full Thread: Jimmy Cantrell
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

African Agonists: An Open Letter to John Perazzo

Jimmy Cantrell

Dear Mr. Perazzo,

I am writing this open letter to you with the hope that you will come to see the evil that you have fostered. Like far too many other Americans, but many millions fewer than even three decades ago, you apparently believe that freedom of speech justifies your insulting peoples who have been discriminated against. Just as hate is not a family value, free speech does not include inciting racist hatred or furthering negative stereotypes of peoples long victimized by Eurocentric racism.

By every dictum that reigns supreme and unquestionable in today's worlds of journalism, publishing, and education, as well as in postmodern democratic politics, your article ‘The Radical Left’s Double Standard for Africa’ is the apex of racism. It is time for racists to end this hatred of black people and face their own racism. You will say, "But prove me wrong about a single thing I assert." Such an appeal to Eurocentric logic, reason, and factual standardization is itself the very heart of the worst racism. Things can be true and just even if they are not logical or reasonable or factual as defined by Eurocentric racists. In fact, our universities today are filled with professors in various departments who recognize that as all language is socially constructed and represents the interests of powerful classes, races, and religions (which use language to add to their power over others), there can be no definite meanings and thus no absolute values or morals. Therefore, to apply Eurocentric conceits of logic, reason, and factualism to other peoples is itself the most obvious sign of racist hatred engaged in an attempt to re-enslave the world.

But I am not avoiding your ‘facts.’ Though obvious racists such as yourself always distort and exaggerate, I know that many awful things have happened in Mother Africa (yes, it is the Mother of us all, the real Garden of Eden, just as the real Eve was black, which means that we owe everything to Africa and must give everything to her that she needs, and that means giving everything needed by her truest children, blacks) since the end of the colonialist form of racism, but the issue is why these things have happened. As you have already demonstrated your racist predilection to blame the victim, I must spell it out to you: the legacy of racism instilled into Mother Africa by Eurocentric colonialist racists was not removed when the racists returned home. In addition to raping the entire continent of all its vast wealth and advanced technology and learning (see various Afrocentric scholarly writings, which are too numerous for me to cite here, that prove that when the racist white Europeans were all illiterate barbarians, black African peoples had developed the highest and most peaceful and crime-free civilization), the racist Europeans left the bad example of misrule. As Africa is the Garden of Eden, its peoples obviously are the most moral and just; because they had not been expelled from the Garden of Eden, they necessarily were good and wise and godly. The white Eurocentric racists brought not merely death and disease and theft to the Garden of Eden; they also brought the sin of bad government. From their racist slave owners, some Africans learned to act white: which is to say, to be mean and selfish and violent, to rob and rape and murder, to enslave others. It is not the fault of Africans that Eurocentric racist colonialism introduced sin into the Garden of Eden that is Mother Africa. And it is merely a slight redirection of white racism to harp incessantly on the relatively minor problems of African political leaders. Stop blaming the victims of Eurocentric racism, Mr. Perazzo, and start asking what you can do to fight racism.

A good way for you to begin the lengthy and costly process of eradicating racism from your life is to observe the mainstream media. They do not call Civil Rights leaders hypocrites. They do not talk about black African and Caribbean leaders as thieves and butchers. They do not talk about black American crime rates. Instead, they focus on white crimes. They know the same ‘facts’ you do. The difference is that they know it is far more important to fight racism than to be correct factually or logically. Thus, though they know that black Americans per capita commit seven to ten times more violent crimes against white Americans than white Americans commit against black Americans, they keep stressing the terribly few horrible crimes committed by whites against blacks. That is necessary to keep whites from allowing their racist tendencies to flourish. As long as whites think they are committing more crimes against blacks than vice verse (which they do because that is what the media leads them to think), they are ashamed, and out of that shame they agree to accept governmental policies that are just beginning to fight racism. If those intrinsically racist and unjust whites learn "facts" such as those you pander to racists, then they will start acting on their Eurocentric tendencies.

As all thinking people acknowledge that white people (meaning those of European heritage; we wouldn’t want to be anti-Semitic) are the cancer of the world, whatever keeps whites from acting and thinking white will make the world a better place. That’s why gangsta rap is so important. You are what you eat, and you become very much what you ingest culturally. That includes the entertainment we still call the news.

It is time to make total and terrible war on the Confederate Battle Flag and all schools and buildings named for Confederates and other racists from the white trash South. We must link the South directly to the handful of Bobby Frank Cherrys, suggesting that without Southern culture and identity there would be no such racists. And we must ignore the "fact" that for every white version of a Bobby Frank Cherry there are seven to ten black versions. If we don’t, more whites might become fully Eurocentric and thereby realize that a huge percentage of black journalists and academics and public school educrats are little more than shills for anti-Western Christian civilization leftism.

If you work at it, you can soon forget it all and then be freed to help end racism. Just start by repeating the name James Byrd until you drown out everything else. I’ve done it so that I no longer recall the name of the white woman from my small town who was murdered four years ago. Three young victims of racism set out to kill a white cow and nabbed this elderly female racist at a Sonic at noon and took her to the woods and had some fun and then blew her racist brains out. Only a racist would call that a hate crime or say it should ever have made the national news or claim it is remotely as awful as what happened to James Byrd. Instead, the anti-racist, even the Good White who is not yet fully anti-racist, will continue jabbering away about the racist Bobby Frank Cherry.

I repeat, to end racism and intolerance, we must wage total war on everything that is culturally Southern and write as if crime statistics are opposite of what they are and all sub-Saharan African nations are paradises except for the legacy of Eurocentric racism. Only then will we have racial harmony and tolerance of diversity, like in the Garden of Eden Mother Africa before the serpentine Eurocentric racists arrived.

Then we must spend some 100 trillion more dollars per year on programs to aid countries ruled by black men. If it weren't for the racist legacy of whites in Zimbabwe and their continued racist hatred of President Mugabe and the racist white world's refusal to give sufficient aid to a black ruled nation, we would not be seeing these few extreme actions of a few Zimbabwean Civil Rights activists, which have been grossly exaggerated by the racist white press. Anyway, as anyone not racist knows, virtually all whites in Zimbabwe are racist and thus are trying to destroy the country to make it look like blacks are to blame. So they are only getting just desserts.

Free Mumia Now!

Sincerely,

A Quintessential Postmodern Anti-Racist

P.S. To begin your re-education, follow this syllabus for a course on world history.

Jimmy Cantrell

http://web.archive.org/web/200206051...C20020526.html