Full Thread: Kevin MacDonald
View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2010 #38
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

JC, as far as that "Action / Reflection" article goes, I think it could be better summed up in the following:

Everyone reflects and reacts. Sure. Some people may be more passive and deep thinkers, some may be more action-oriented. But everyone does both. They recognize what must be done (by reflecting), then they do it.

The question now, is what is the mean threshold of a group of people where they've reflected enough for them to urge action?

And this is where I make my point, again and again. If white people today were of the same stock and potency as the founding fathers of this country, there would've been adequate reflection long ago.

The problem is that today's generation and the previous have been BRED to be passive. Reflectors. Think. Mindfuck. Procrastinate. "Violence Doesn't Solve Anything". The byline of our childhoods and our parents childhoods.

And it's to the point that the reflect/action mean threshold before action is so high in white people today as a whole, that it's literally hopeless and pointless. And then you ask yourself, "what's the point in this? why deeper reflecting with more impotent analysis? does this do anything?"

Violence sucks. That's reality. Especially for White Europeans. I've never once enjoyed an argument with a friend or family, not even the ones that resulted in victory. I can't imagine how much I would hate to be in a violent situation.

But so is the cardinal rule of life: Defend Yourself.

And has anyone ever seen one point in history ever, where non-whites have given up their master position over their slaves peacefully?

Hitler: "We don't like being your money slaves. Get the fuck out"
"Judea declares war on Germany"
*Violence*
Result: For a few years, Germany looks pretty damn nice (video proves), new architecture going up, everyone has jobs, great economy, healthy people, then.... you know the rest.

Washington: "We don't like being your money slaves. Get the fuck out"
Rothschild: "Redcoats, GET EM!"
*Violence*
Result: Washington wins, America is pretty damn prosperous. For a bit longer anyway.