View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2014 #6
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Default Buhls responds

Thomas Buhls has responded to my original post on Tradyouth.

Quote:
Last week Sam Emmerson at Vanguard News Network took me to task over my recommendations on how to deal with Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) saying that I didn’t go far enough in explaining the problem, nor in providing strong enough recommendations. His critique was fair, but I make no apologies for not having made my nine-step chart into a paint-by-numbers info-graphic suitable for the fringiest fringe of the White Nationalist community.
He goes on at length, taking an opportunity to attack VNN in all the usual ways. Not only does he have a problem with writing, his reading needs work. I never said he should cater to VNN readers. VNN readers don't need to be convinced that fighting Social Justice Warriors, promoting race realism and the jewish problem are all related. I'm talking about plain old good writing for the uninitiated reader who might find his blog while searching for information on Gamergate, SJWs or some other keyword. That's who he should be thinking of and working to inform. By writing a good overview of Gamergate he could have helped frame the issue. As it is the ordinary reader will click on the first link in his article and never come back.