View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012 #95
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger S. View Post
Rubbish. He also wants Europe and Asia to work together (see page 1409); does that mean he sees no difference between Europeans and Asians? He is not anti-semitic, but that doesn't mean he thinks Jews and Europeans are the same:

"Some Jews will claim that they have a higher IQ than Europeans due to biology. However, if this was true then the world IQ ranking would not indicate that the average IQ for European countries is in fact higher than that of Israel".

VNN is not the site for him, but I doubt he is unaware of the Jewish influence on the dominant anti-white ideologies, even if he doesn't name them as Jews. The first section is all about Frankfurt School Jews and Trotskyists. He obviously wants a geopolitical alliance with Israel against the Muslim countries, so alienating Jews is not on his agenda. Tough luck to him. Most of them will never support him, but it doesn't change the fact that his main goal is an ethnically homogeneous Norway (page 1161, for instance), or that he would not hesitate to kill anyone - Jew or not - who supports the mongrelisation of the nation:

"So let there be no doubt whatsoever; I would be the first person to pull the trigger, given the opportunity, if I ever saw a Jewish category A or B traitor. But I will not kill him because he is a Jew, but rather because he is guilty of indirect/direct atrocities against Europeans just like every other cultural Marxist/multiculturalist category A and B traitor. Itís essential to judge each person individually in this regard and not according to their DNA structure".
A person who can think clearly? WTF is going on here?

A post I can praise rather than facepalm?

Seriously, WTF?

Yeah, Breivik wasn't exactly us, but in light of his heroism, I give respect. He deserves it. He sees what's up with jews. He's just not quite to the VNN-correct conclusion, but pretty near it.

To correct Breivik, it's not the jewish DNA that's the problem, it's that they work as a hostile group to undermine our societies. Treating them as individuals, which 'fairness' they certainly do not accord us, is a vital mistake.