After his ordeal, Bartosz Wesolowski who was poisoned by the restaurant said “I feel a lot better now but I will not be eating kebabs or takeaways any more because you don’t know if it is fresh or not. It is better to make homemade food.”
MAGISTRATES have closed a Hyson Green takeaway “until further notice” as one food poisoning victim said he spent three days in hospital with severe dehydration.
Father-of-one Bartosz Wesolowski, 29, of Green Lane, Clifton, was one of 13 people hospitalised after eating from the Khyber Pass restaurant, in Gregory Boulevard, last week.
The machine operator suffered stomach pains, chronic diarrhoea and vomiting after eating a chicken kebab with salad and chips from the takeaway on Wednesday. June 25
Talking to the Post Mr Wesolowski said: “I got to the takeaway at about 3pm on Wednesday and ordered a chicken kebab with chips, salad, mayonnaise and garlic mayonnaise.
“I’m not sure how the chicken was cooked because I didn’t see them make it.”
“I got home later that night and everything was fine, went to bed and slept fine but after breakfast the next day at around 11am I started to feel really, really bad.”
“My body was shaking – it felt like the room was minus twenty degrees.
“I kept going to the toilet with diarrhoea and vomiting.
“My head felt like it was sweating but I was so cold.”
Mr Wesolowski booked a doctor’s appointment at 5.10pm later that day and was told by the GP that he was severely dehydrated from the vomiting and diarrhoea and should drink plenty of water.
He said: “I came home at 6pm and went straight to bed. My body felt so heavy I couldn’t lift myself up.
“I was in bed from 6pm until 9pm and then my wife told me to go to the hospital.”
Mr Weslowski stayed at Nottingham’s Queen’s Medical Centre until Saturday afternoon.
He said: “I feel a lot better now but I will not be eating kebabs or takeaways any more because you don’t know if it is fresh or not. It is better to make homemade food.”
Yesterday, Nottingham City Council went to magistrates’ court to get their emergency closure endorsed, which it was.
A council spokesman confirmed that the Khyber Pass will now remain closed under a court order until the council is satisfied there are no further health risks.
The laboratory tests of the 13 victim’s stool samples are ongoing and it is expected that the type of food poisoning they contracted could be determined today.
Over the weekend the council and the Post heard from customers who felt unwell after eating at the restaurant last week.
But as far as the council is aware there have been no further instances of people needing hospital treatment.
read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/uk-non-w...ns-13-victims/