View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Talentless jew Adam Levine bombs in Toilet Bowl halftime show

I never watch the Toilet Bowl because as a European I couldn't care less about rugby (or "football", as you Americans call it), but many media outlets are reporting that the talentless jew Adam Levine bombed in the halftime show. Here are a couple of examples:

Quote:
WATCH Maroon 5's 'Social Justice' Super Bowl Halftime Show a Total Flop

Three-time Grammy Award winner Maroon 5 headlined Super Bowl LIII's halftime show in Atlanta on Sunday with lead singer Adam Levine having promised ahead of time that the band will honor “social justice” during the performance.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/adam...flop-1.6900834

Quote:
Maroon 5’s Terrible Super Bowl Halftime Show Lacks Lift-Off Or Soul – Review

Coming out of the first half of a very low scoring 3-0 Super Bowl match-up today between the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams, Adam Levine and Maroon 5 proved conclusively that they could pull off a halftime show that put Justin Timberlake to shame – at least when it came to ill-considered timing and strongly bleached blandness… and that’s a feat.

Nobody’s first choice for the once-coveted spot and fighting the backlash from those calling for a boycott in a sign of solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, The Voice coach and crew made last year’s staid effort by the former N’Sync star almost positively cutting edge with their Super Bowl LIII rollout of tried and tired hits and poses.

If the limbo low charisma and stripped down Levine wanted “to move on” and “speak through the music” Maroon 5’s pyrotechnically enhanced and Chinese lanterns offering was a distinctly muted affair at its very best and solidly one of the worst Super Bowl halftime shows ever.
https://deadline.com/2019/02/maroon-...bs-1202548769/

I don't understand how people can listen to Maroon 5. Their songs are crap, and Levine looks and sounds like a fag.