View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020 #2
Stewart Meadows

RT has always been a mixed bag, and at this point I think the bad things outweigh the good. It has published a lot of excellent articles that demolish the "Western" (read: jewish) media's lying propaganda about Russiagate and Venezuela, but sadly it also acts as a mouthpiece for the mass-murdering Chinese regime.

For example, when the Chinese coronavirus was starting to spread in the West, RT excreted articles/op-eds that downplayed the outbreak, and Westerners who were concerned about it were denounced as xenophobes, racists, etc.

Later, when the truth became too obvious to hide, RT changed its tactics and started attacking the US for not acting sooner to prevent the outbreak while praising China for its supposedly swift response. (Contradiction much? Good grief...)

The most disgusting example of RT's pro-Chinese propaganda is the op-ed "Human life must trump economics in a pandemic. THIS is why China is succeeding in war on Covid-19 and US is on path to disaster", which is one of the most chutzpathic pieces of crap I've ever come across - and that's saying a lot, considering all the jewish newspaper articles I've read.

As if that's not enough, RT has also defended the loathsome jewish pedophile Woody Allen and attacked people who have a problem with his disgusting behavior.

Another thing that I dislike about RT is its constant mocking of animal rights and the people who support them.

And then there's the fact that it keeps shoehorning the usual "Hitler was evil" nonsense in articles that have nothing to do with WWII. Because, you know, it's not like we've heard enough about that in the (((Western))) media.