View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2008 #891
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
...and my condition for leaving you alone was that Gerdes shut his trap, as you know.

I see, so attempting to attack a woman is your method of forcing Herr Gerdes to "shut his trap" - interesting, very jewish. And, you fail, again
What exactly are you talking about, baby?

I was referring to what I wrote in post # 851 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=851 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. Iíd say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

I am tired of these Holocaustian rants of this rabbinical priest - either send in your article or be quiet.

I couldnít care less what you are tired of, baby. But if you donít want to see me around here anymore, just tell Gerdes to shut up and Iíll be gone. Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published by the only publisher that goal-post-shifting coward Gerdes now accepts, Shermerís SKEPTIC magazine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
What would be interesting to know is if even common law forbids relying upon eyewitness testimony as the sole source of evidence. Can you show us any source pointing in this direction?

You have no real understanding of English Common Law; just as your Friend Slammin - you did not read my post to him, in your extremity of hysterics; so I am offering it here to you now; with the same message I gave to Slammin as applicable to yourself.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=866
You seem to be confounding two issues here, sweetheart. One is whether it is recommendable to base a conviction on eyewitness testimony alone. Thatís what your sources are referring to. The other is whether it is legally permissible to base a conviction on eyewitness testimony alone. The fact that there obviously have been convictions based on eyewitness testimony alone, and your inability to point out any procedural provisions violated by such convictions, suggests that it is legally permissible to base a conviction on eyewitness testimony alone, donít you think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
If what it takes for you to "put up or shut up" when it comes to Herr Gerdes challenge is your insistent threat to continue to verbally and deliberately abuse a female Member of this Forum, then so be it.
You seem to be somewhat confused, my darling. What Iím telling you is that I intend to stay around here as long as Gerdes howls around here. If you are tired of my company, all you have to do is to put an end to Gerdesí howling. Of course you can also get me banned Ė which I presume is what the "abuse a female Member of this Forum" Ė nonsense is aiming at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Where is your evidence. Your proof. When can Herr Gerdes expect to find it in his mail-box. An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.
Depends on what you mean by evidence and proof, lady. If you mean evidence and proof leading to the reasonable conclusion that hundreds of thousands of people were murdered at the camps we are talking about, such has been listed in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777. If you mean archaeological evidence that meets the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge and entitles the applicant to claim the NAFCASH reward, I suggest you read what I told Gerdes in my post # 889 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=889 :

Quote:
Don't be silly, Gerdes. I can't tell you a specific or even approximate date, as even a numb nut like you should understand. But one thing is sure: there's no need for anyone to hurry, for the longer it takes for things to happen, the longer self-projecting coward Gerdes - who is obviously scared shitless of what he's coming at him, otherwise he wouldn't be yelling around and jumping up and down like a frightened chimp - will suffer in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true.

Suffer, asshole. I'm enjoying the spectacle.
Are you also as scared as Gerdes, or whatís the reason for your anxious question about a date?

PS: the period "who is obviously scared shitless of what he's coming at him" in the above quote should read "who is obviously scared shitless of what is coming at him", of course.