View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2012 #11
Jimmy Marr

I'm unsure about these things myself, but I'll list a couple of thoughts.

1) When you say "counterfeit" I ask myself what underlying real currency is being falsified? In the case of America, I think this would be that currency which should be produced by the U.S. government, under the jurisdiction of congress, in accordance with the Constitution, which also seems to be what you are futuristically referring to as "counterfeit", which tells me that you are proceeding from an a priori perspective, that gold is the only legitimate currency, and that may be true, even though it is circular.

2) If we discard the possibility of continuing the Jew based private system, we are left with two alternatives, gold, or whitebacks. Since the Jews may already be in possession of most of the world's gold reserves, it doesn't seem like a good plan to start a fledgling White nation on a currency which is mostly in the hands of Jews. It also stands to reason that a fledgling nation will have growth needs that would best be served by an expandable money supply, but that same expandability could become a liability as the nation reaches maturity. So, maybe we need to think about a hybrid system?