View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017 #3363
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Pocahontas county Mountain Nigger over @ Willy's playpen

Some newbie asks if there is a Willy Alliance meeting being held near where he lives. Pringle responds:

Quote:
Each one of those Units started with one person who decided he is going to make a difference and actively participate in the program of the National Alliance. That one person commits his time and personal resources to building the ability to communicate our message with his local White population. This one special person is essential and normally takes years to develop.
Pringle, come on, be straight up. The only "unit" you managed to help create over the past year and a half is the one in Pocahontas county, West Virginia, you let party on what was formally the National Alliance headquarters. I hear that some have to wear court appointed ankle bracelets, others are guards from the local jail. I bet your "unit" provides amusing entertainment.

Been two and a half years since I read the National Alliance internal memos and original handbook. But I am pretty sure that Dr. Pierce didn't recognize a unit until they reached five members. Less than that was referred to as a proto unit.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; October 11th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.