View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2020 #689
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I have two questions:

1) How could any teenage girls possibly want anything to do with some dirty, smelly, hairy Pakistani??

2) Where were the parents during all the time the victims were with the rapists? What about keeping tabs on who your child is communicating with through the phone and Internet?
I suppose as veal is the unfortunate and cruel by-product of dairy farming, these underclass people were created since the 1960's when libtards brought the pakis in so that the parasite classes (social workers, the modern medical industry, politicians) can have magnificent salaries and a good life until death under the banner of INTEGRATION.

Most of them lived in "care homes", a government building usually situated near the very dangerous paki areas, which are "no go zones". I think mostly they belonged to "single parent households", and placing them "in care" meant the women of those awful, desperate households were freed up to breed even more of them = more social workers, etc.

When you read the girls' awful stories, they all seem to say that they thought that the pakis were the only ones who "cared" about them, i.e., by stubbing cigarettes out on them, beating them up, and giving them to other pakis for sexual purposes. I dread to think how bad their lives were for them to think this.

Just before the lockdown hoax, I was horrified to hear someone from the parasite class bragging that their child was "learning" "Migrant Studies" at university.

Migrant studies. I have no idea what the hell that is, but obviously it will heap further horrors upon the poor unfortunates who have no choice but to live in close proximity to foreigners in this very crowded land, while providing an excellent career and enough money to live in a safe place for the child of the leftard.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; June 16th, 2020 at 06:06 AM.