Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012 #2611
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Hospital Sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
I see a pattern developing here: Men like Steele and J.T. Ready who reach into the heart of the beast with determination to tear it out are turned inside out and Pauly is always on hand to explain that they were nuts…

Pauly is counting lost traffic ticket cases for lost legal cases… and that is ridiculous. A normal person will fight traffic cases even if he wins one out of ten, just on principle and because there is usually nothing to lose.
Steele was a very powerful, good writer, an attorney on our side. The question only was: How will they go after him? In the hospital during surgery any numbers of things could have been done to him and in my opinion they were done.
Jason Ready was crazy from birth and was quite a buffoon. I have been following him for years. He was also likely an FBI informant. He never arrested a SINGLE Mexican illegal alien in spite of all of his talk.

You didn't get the big picture on Steele's legal career. He lost all of the big cases too. I know of no explanation for him losing all of his cases. There is no excuse for him losing the two libel cases. He couldn't even get his own daughter off on traffic cases. You don't fight traffic cases if you are not going to win.

You make a good point that he could have been disabled deliberately in the hospital. It would be far easier and more likely for them to have killed him. However Occam's Razor rules. Hundreds of people each day become mentally disabled from such surgery. If the hospital was so bad, why would Steele go back to the same place three months later to have breast reduction surgery? This is one of many proofs that he went crazy. As of this post, I have come up with 29 separate proofs that I haven't had time to finish writing up.

The only thing proven beyond a doubt is that Steele was AT LEAST ten times crazier than he had to be to do what he was accused of. It has also been proven to my satisfaction that the Famous But Incompetent did not frame him. They couldn't have thought up a plot this crazy.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Steele to have done any of these things with the sharp mind that he USED TO HAVE. That is history, as they say. He is now a sacrificial lamb for his wife and lawyers for reasons that are not entirely clear.

My guess is that Cyndi wants to continue being a kept woman and doesn't want to get a job. The lawyers want their attorney's fees to keep coming. Both of these would stop if Steele's plea was switched to not guilty by insanity. It would be highly embarrassing to the entire team to admit that they have been lying all along. They have perpetrated the greatest fraud on White Nationalism in history. It makes the Duke riverboat gambling caper look like pocket change.