Full Thread: #1 Comic Books Thread
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
The invention of the comic strip medium is credited to a gentile, Richard Outcault, creator of The Yellow Kid and Buster Brown. Comic books were created by Max Gaines (Maxwell Ginsburg) and Harry I. Wildenberg as a way to print really cheap compilations of newspaper strips. Comic books, except for Disney's before they were bought out, have always been almost entirely the work of Jews. Stan Lee, Seigel and Schuster and Bob Kane, creators of almost all the characters Hollywood still makes movies about, were Jews.

Before Jews took over the culture, however, it was gentile Carl Barks Uncle Scrooge comics that outsold all the Jew superheroes. Despite this, Jews could never bring themselves to imitate Disney's wholesome approach to entertainment. In fact the industry was almost destroyed in the fifties when the Jews endless promotion of violence and degeneracy in children's entertainment caused a congressional inquiry. In terms of sales the industry never recovered, though the arrival and growth of television is partly to blame for that.
Comic books have traced the arc movies traversed. They were wholesome when that paid, or was too hard to buck, but they were always jew dominated. When jews acceded to full media/political power in the sixities, they became conduits for overt perversions in the usual leftist molds.

I don't know who reads comic books these days. I'm not even sure where you'd find them. I guess the genre has been restyled as graphic novels, with some interest from white nerds.

One thing I learned from that article was that comic books had a code, similar to the Hays code for movies.