View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017 #449
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Not shocked that he fled, innocent or guilty, as he knows they are going after him which might prompt one to flee.

What is interesting is that he was able to do so--they've made it difficult for people accused of far less to 'get lost'.

Connection (if any) between he and Paddock would be interesting to get info. on.
I think he's an innocent spic who at least has a legit job (unlike many spics) and just happened to be there at the wrong time.

My thinking is the government kidnapped him and either has disposed of him by now or has him stored away somewhere. Hell they could make up some silly shit and hold him abroad for years without trial. He simply saw something he wasn't supposed to.

I also still have a theory that Paddock wasn't even the shooter and possibly was a setup and he was simply used as a prop to make it look like he did it. Could Al Qaeda, MOSSAD be behind it, and they simply picked a rich person at random and set them up? Remember, a lot of towel heads work these service type jobs at these hotels and could have tipped them off about a high roller and gave them all the info they needed.

One thing is for certain if it was a terrorist attack, ZOG would do everything they could to put up a smoke screen.

It would look really bad to the government after 9/11 if they allowed another attack to happen and possibly cause civil unrest.

This whole incident keeps getting weirder each day.