Full Thread: Curriculum
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
One of the big objections I hear to homeschooling is that children won't be adequately "socialized," which I presume to mean, "won't have enough contact with other kids their own age."

This objection assumes that the "socialization" kids experience in public school is positive and healthy. I knew several kids growing up for whom public school was a traumatizing experience; kids who had the crap beat out of them almost every day and who had been driven batshit insane by the time they reached junior high (and this was in a small-town, almost all-white school; I cringe at what it must be like for white kids going to school with a large number of niggers or mestizos). There is no doubt in my mind that these kids would've been better off without this "socialization."

I fared better than them, but only slightly, and for the most part feel that public school was a waste of what should've been the best and most productive years of my life.

There isn't much difference between the way public schools are run and the way prisons are. The notion that kids go to school to "learn" is laughable; public schools function primarily as state-run daycare centers, and secondarily, to condition kids into being obedient servants of the New World Order (and to indentify those who cannot be conditioned so they can be rubberstamped as "troublemakers" and either kicked out of school, barred from college, and/or put on mind-numbing drugs).

Was the "socialization" Dylan Klebold received in public school the type kids who are homeschooled will be missing out on? If so, is that such a bad thing? (Yeah, I know Klebold was a kike, but still...)
Yeah, you're right. But even dumbass NEA folk know there's no way they can pretend to match HS for intellectual achievement, so socialization is their wholly fictitious, invented fallback.

School socializes you to:

- realize you can be attacked physically with impunity by bullies
- accept incredibly loud obnoxious noises as normal
- accept endless roll-taking and bureaucratic nonsense as normal
- have your own interests ignored and your grades tied to a team (this is a more recent invention - getting kids used to the concept of affirmative action)