Full Thread: Could this be the end?
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2017 #14
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
My gut instinct is that the marches were not a good idea.
I kind of agree with the sentiment. It should be like a blitzkrieg out of nowhere.

I don't doubt Charlottesville was a setup. A setup that more or less failed, but they still got more or less what they wanted. Videos show antifa taunting white nationalists, goading them into assaulting them. The fact the mayor and vice mayor (more details: https://files.gab.ai/image/599938a11111f.png) ordered the cops to stand down and never put the proper procedures in to prevent violence shows they wanted blood. They didn't care if white nationalists murdered antifa wholesale.

I know some may like a public spectacle, but remember Matt Hale got 40 years for completely faked and bullshit charges. Actually getting into the streets and fighting these faggots is going to get you serious time in jail. If you're prepared for that, that's your business. But I think organizing secretly is a far superior strategy. Putting the dailystormer on the dark web can even work to our advantage as it will push more and more people to be covert.