Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2015 #236
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
I'll add the aforementioned The Ordeal of Civility to the list of requests. However, seeing that it's quite heavy esoteric academic material, perhaps the best route is to pick out and read key-bits, and to that add overall thoughts on the book and why it is important (including personal reflections on how it came to make such a great impression on you and your way of understanding the world).

Also, that Leo Frank-piece was great. Very high quality output and material overall thus far.
It is a pretty academic book. The language used in it is a quantum leap away from the dumbed down language used in schools, today. I was lucky enough to spot it in a used book store, near the Univ of Washington for $5. It caught my eye because I had seen the book, foot-noted on many pages in Professor Kevin Macdonald's writings. IMO it is a groundbreaking book regarding the Jewish mentality and how it pertains to us, a race they have a deep-seated animus against.