View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2008 #18
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, just to simplify things, and to maybe, MAYBE, put an end to some, SOME, of your incessant bitching and whining, let's settle on the figures of 800,000 bodies and 25 million teeth, OK?
What we can put an end to is Gerdes’ mendacious attempts to pin the straw-man of Grossman’s "3 million" overestimate on me. How about telling your "White" buddies how often you were caught in this lie on Topix, Gerdes?

About 750,000 is the number of Treblinka victims that is best supported by all known evidence, as I have pointed out more than once. Feel free to calculate how many teeth these 750,000 people may have had in their mouths.

Quote:
And while I'm here again, please tell us the EXACT number of teeth that you can prove have been located at Treblinka, along with the photos of said teeth and the names of those who claim to have found them and on what date and EXACTLY where in the Treblinka camp they were found.
None of the sources I quoted contains this information, and I don’t think it is of any relevance. One can reasonably expect that most of the burned corpses' ashed teeth were crushed, together with most of what bones were not destroyed by the fire, but some were not, as the evidence I have provided shows. How many teeth were neither crushed nor fell apart is not known and need not be known.

But if you disagree and want to make your demand look like anything other than a showpiece of infantile silliness and a feeble attempt to question inconvenient evidence, please explain for what purpose exactly one would have to know how many teeth Grossman saw, how many teeth the Polish cops found with the grave-robbers, or where "exactly" in the former "death camp" sector of Treblinka those teeth were seen or picked up.

Relevance, Mr. Gerdes.

Demands the relevance of which you cannot demonstrate need not be met.

They are just pointless distractions.

Quote:
You know, just your basic archeological verification of hard physical evidence.
Why, by what rules or standards of evidence other than your irrelevant own, would this "basic archeological verification of hard physical evidence" be necessary in order to accept the evidence I mentioned as accurate?

For the umpteenth time, show us such rules or standards.

Demonstrate the relevance of your demands, or admit that they are not relevant.

Stop running away from my questions, Gerdes. Stop being a coward.

Quote:
You can show us at least one tooth that can be proven to have been found at Treblinka, can't you Roberta?

Surely you can show us just one photo of just one tooth?

Just one out of the 25 million?

Just one?
No, I have no photo of "just one" tooth.

And you cannot explain what the hell that is supposed to matter, in the face of documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence proving a mass murder that corresponds to as many teeth as 750,000 men, women and children had in their mouths.

So better drop that silly "just one" – rhetoric. It’s wearing thin, and I’m being polite.