View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2008 #828
ced smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
I disagree, but thanks for telling us why you hate Jews.

Your babblings are becoming increasingly incoherent, my friend.
Pride does not give rise to hate; you disagree with the world excluding Jews. If you insist on barking up the wrong tree over this issue, an issue that most people understand, it serves as a demonstration of what a relentless liar you can be.

Quote:
Boy, I must have hit a raw nerve with my comment, judging by how it sent CS into a fit of hysterical rage.
Beautiful. Another well timed substantiation of barking up the wrong tree. It pleases me that you whinge and attempt to explain away your paranoid fantasy of unequal opportunity. Evasive response to boot.

Quote:
No, that is clearly your problem. I’m saying that I consider setting up the challenge to be contemptible but responding to it to be less so or not at all. Can’t you read?
I'm not mistaken; you've contradicted yourself. Why don't you continue to rabbinize and self delude?

Quote:
I think what I called the rabbi’s complaint was unintentional and therefore particularly credible evidence, and I don’t remember your having shown my reasoning to be wrong. If rabbis want to keep archaeological work from being done due to religious considerations, they are an obstacle that must be overcome.
The rabbi's emotion is not credible evidence, it's emotionalism, which is run of the mill deception as I've already explained.

Quote:
I disagree, but thanks for telling us why you hate Jews.

Your babblings are becoming increasingly incoherent, my friend.

Boy, I must have hit a raw nerve with my comment, judging by how it sent CS into a fit of hysterical rage.
I'm also telling you why Jews hate White children, their deadliest foe. On the question of babbling, you've repeated yourself, Bert.

Quote:
That was very lame, CS. Give it another try.
Oh, little Bobbajob. Fits of hysterical rage? Come on, Shorty.

Quote:
There’s nothing subjective about using the word "faith" for belief in the trustworthiness of an idea that (like "Revisionism") is supported by no evidence whatsoever, sorry. It follows from the definition.
On the question of incoherence, Bert, the point was and still is that I noted your instinctive dislike of White heritage in South America. Evasive, obfuscating tangents are part of Jew design.