View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2009 #8
Steve B
Banned

I like Germans, I'm part German. I liked the Nazi's(the real ones, not the dress up kind). I liked Hitler and appreciated what he was trying to do. It didn't work out that great but the guy was smart, tough and completely fearless.

Would I want to live in Nazi state? Well, it would be clean, safe, ultra modern and most importantly....no jews. But I still wouldn't want to live there because I know there would be limited freedom. Nazism was German Nationalism, not White Nationalism. It would still be a hell of a lot better than living under zog tyranny but still not my cup of tea mostly because I know I wouldn't have the freedoms that the US Constitution and Bill of Rights affords me.

Would I have free speech under Nazi rule? Could I say, "fuck Hitler" at the top of my lungs and still go about my business?

Would I have the right to bear arms under Nazi rule? Somehow I think the Gestapo and SS might have a problem with that.

How about the right to free association? Say I didn't want to hang around Nazi's. Think they'd be down with that?

How about due process, self-incrimination, eminent domain? Is that in the Nazi playbook on how to run a government?

Protection from unreasonable search and seizure? Is that something Nazi's would have no problem with?

No, I wouldn't want to live in a Nazi state. I'd feel limited, like I couldn't do or say what I wanted. If I disagreed with the party line what would Nazi's do to me? It probably wouldn't be very pleasant depending on how strongly I disagreed.

I'll take the Founding Fathers over the Nazi's please. Any sane, freedom loving White man would.