View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2016 #2
Serbian

Some comments from SF. Still waiting for the anti Karadzic "Russians" to show up on that thread.

posted by Conflagration

Quote:
How ironic is it that the man who tried to save Europe from Islam 20 years ago is sitting in a jail cell for "crimes against humanity", only a relative stones throw from where Jihadis detonated bombs killing scores of innocent people???
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...7#post13383977

gordonSMITH

Quote:
Another irony is that the West has killed many more Muslims than Serbia ever did.

MirkoS

Quote:
I'll be honest with you. It was 17 years ago on this day (March 24) that NATO (the United States & whole western Europe) began bombing Serbia. And on this day, another Serb (among many other Serbs) was sentenced. On the other side there were many crimes that were committed against Serbs (by Muslims, NATO...) during the wars of the 90s and no one has been held accountable for these crimes. I remember very well how my people were demonized by the Western media, how the majority of people from Western Europe/USA believed the media at that time. Nobody cared for mass crimes against Serbian civilians, nobody cared when they destroyed hundreds of Christian churches in Kosovo (in Europe!) (of which many were built during the Middle Ages) - the media did not report about that, no one was sentenced (I do not want to go into details here and to list all the crimes that were committed against my people). ... So, I was very pissed off at the moment, and when I saw on the tv that they are still speaking about terrorist attacks in western Europe - my thoughts were: f*** them, they were against us, they never cared for the crimes committed against us, why should I care about them and their problems with Muslims and non-white invasion? They did not care about us, they were working against us, why am I supposed to sympathize with them? And when I thought about the fact that all these European countries supported, financed and armed the Mujahideen and Wahhabis in Bosnia and Kosovo (in Europe!) (especially the intelligence services from Germany, France and Britain), that they treated them as "freedom fighters" and "rebels" at that time... all this hypocrisy made me even more angry. But when I looked at the comments on some sites (including this one) - I quickly changed that way of thinking and I realized that such thinking is wrong. Those people who live there are victims of their own governments, in the same way that we were. Unfortunately, many Serbs feel anger, injustice, hypocrisy... and when a terrorist attack occurs in Western Europe - they are not happy about it, but usually they say "there is justice", "they get what they deserve", "all these countries that were against us will have a Kosovo scenario"... Unfortunately, the problem is ignorance, as many people believed the Western media during the 90s - many Serbs are thinking that way now.

My English is not good, but I hope it's understandable.
Volodyamyr

Quote:
Which is why we must take control of as many of our nations as possible. Not just to save ourselves as a race, but to rid ourselves of the Jewish and Islamic menace too. As for the OP, he was sentenced to what amounts to life in prison because he was opposing genocide against his people. Expect him to be murdered in prison like Slobodan Milosevic was.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers