View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2021 #185
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Virginia gym teacher placed on leave after refusing to say ‘biological boy can be a girl’ at school board meeting

29 May, 2021 10:16

An elementary school gym teacher in Virginia, US has been placed on leave right after he spoke out against the county school board policy proposal that says teachers must allow students to use gender pronouns of their choice.

Leesburg Elementary School physical education teacher Byron ‘Tanner’ Cross has been placed on leave, Loudoun County Public Schools confirmed to Fox News.

Spokesperson Wayde Byard did not go into the details about the decision regarding Cross, but said that it was “not the principal’s,” and clarified that the teacher had been placed on administrative leave with pay.

The clip of Cross blasting the county’s gender policy during a school board meeting on Tuesday was earlier shared on social media.

“I love all of my students, but I will never lie to them, regardless of the consequences,” he said.

"I’m a teacher but I serve God first, and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa, because it’s against my religion."

“It’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God,” Cross said.
https://www.rt.com/usa/525150-teache...gender-policy/