Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2011 #1432
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry John's Reading Comprehension Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
I don't get it, you have been saying all along that Ed's mental state was all fucked up so he didn't know what the hell he was doing, now you say that he had to know Fairfax was a crook. Your argument doesn't make sense. He must not have known he was crook, or why would he hire him in the first place?

Wait a minute? The feds are giving Fairfax a get out of jail free card for his testimony against Ed, he is getting a sweetheart 18 month sentence for making a WMD.

Funny you should mention that, all of us WN are getting together down in Heebtown next week on Hitlers birthday for a little hoe-down Don, hope to see you there. I will be the one with the "Liberty" nametag. Please introduce yourself, looking forward to meeting you. Here is the link for signup info. I know you won't want to miss it. Just click on the Las Vegas tag.

ttp://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html
Fairfax is being held until AFTER he testifies even though he has plead guilty. Read 72 pages of posts so that you are not so ignorant. He thought he would get off easy but his so called pipe bomb was found on Cyndi's car and the Idaho cops found it first.

Steele had hired Fairfax for several years before his series of likely mini-strokes which likely wrecked his brain. Lawyers do not have much a reputation for scruples. By Cyndi's own admission, Fairfax sold the new tires off their truck when he borrowed it and returned it with bald tires. Steele didn't have him arrested on the spot. There is a Negro in the woodpile on Fairfax.

I'm not sure that Whiggers are allowed into Irving's talk. You may not be able to get in.