View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017 #26
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Well--it's okay for you to advocate 'death' to 'Nazis', so, your point about name calling is.....?
Nothing. I'm totally fine with it. I love the word "curry muncher". It has a nice ring to it. Feel free to address me as such.

I have been called "curry bastard", "paki", "terrorist" and "brown asshole" to my face by Whites many times. I don't complain about name-calling.

Quote:
Um...that beautiful Opera House, and almost every discovery with re to the animal and plant life of Australia, was done by Whites.
They were mostly English nobility and upper classes who did all that fact-finding and brainy work. Even today, the English upper classes dominate Australia's cultural scene, and the Aussies continue to feel inferior to their English overlords.

Australians are in fact, a different race. Again, from my previous link:

Quote:
“Australians come of bad stock” – Winston Churchill

"We called them daffodils: they were beautiful to look at but yellow right through" - British officer after the fall of Singapore

http://viscount.typepad.com/a_viscou...daffodils.html

Australia's sneaky rugger is, naturally enough, a product of its decidedly inferior breeding. As Blondy2 observed on a recent post, today’s colonials are the descendents of light-fingered East End pickpockets and cunning Irish peasants. Consequently, and notwithstanding some honourable exceptions, our colonial friends tend to lack moral fibre. Bruce Shackledragger will run a mile from the prospect of an honest, manly confrontation but give him the sniff of a sneaky ambush or a sledge-at-twenty-paces and the scoundrel will have you hoodwinked before you can shout “convict!”

Quote:
'Drunken brawls'--is that what they call it when Indian men murder and maim women on their city buses? Or is that a part of Hinduism? This is what your own men do to your own women, let alone anyone else.
No, most of us only like to rape them. You have to. Indian women are dusky, sultry and very very horny all the time. They enjoy being raped. I wouldn't advocate that for White women. They're all such sweet angels.

I don't condone murder and maiming in a bus. That's for criminals. A real Indian Gentleman would strangulate that stupid Indian bitch (sometimes they deserve it) and then flee the country, maybe to Australia.

See, it's the weather. India has a hot climate, and many parts are dry. You can't believe how unbelievably horny people become in such weather.

I haven't murdered any Indian bitch so far. But, probably raped my fair share of them. They really ask for FORCED SEX. I'm not lying.

Quote:
So as for the Japanese--yes, you may be good at 'dirty fighting'. Not sure how proud one should be of this-at least not as a virtue. It's just a 'skill'. Doesn't build a great culture.

More on White Australia:
https://www.amren.com/features/2013/...ite-australia/
Again, Australian daffodils. I just can't get this image out of my head. "We called them daffodils: they were beautiful to look at but yellow right through" - British officer after the fall of Singapore

I wonder why I haven't been banned from this website yet. I am trying so desperately. BTW, Happy Patrick's Day to all Irish posters on this blog.

Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhuit!
Is that how you say it?