View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2020 #11
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Remember, this is the same guy who thinks decommissioned submarines are repurposed as spaceships in the NWO's secret space program.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=556629
Ray, Project Solar Warden has been known for over 30 years, the U.S Government has been reverse - engineering alien craft for over 60+ years, what better to use than a submarine already powered by nuclear reactors, you and other people can mock me all you want, but i have linked videos from Ex-NASA Astronauts admitting that the U.S Government has been in contact with aliens, i have linked videos of people who have accessed NASA's computers in the 1990 finding evidence of these craft, i then linked the videos of the U.S Trying to extradite one of the people who did it, and then i linked the video of the British Prime Minister blocking said extradition.

I have linked the video of Bob Lazaars Court Hearing where the government tried to silence and discredit him, where the Judge Himself even said he found Bob Lazaars name in los alamos national laboratory, even though the government said he never worked there, or had ever even went to school as they tried to erase his past.

I have Linked Videos and Evidence of Otis T Carrs work and his LITERAL FLYING SAUCER, and if you don't know who Otis T carr was, he was a man who WAS TAUGHT BY NIKOLA TESLA, now what do all 3 of these people have in common, they are all betrayed by people in high places of power, I.E The banks, Corporations and Government, i even linked the Court Hearing for Otis T carr, as the government lied on him as well. Now if you want, i will re-link EVERY LAST VIDEO, and more.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SERIOUS I AM. I have been telling people about this stuff for a very very long time, i have seen these craft before, i know about more craft, that have been seen by others as well and have been photographed by other people all across the planet for decades.

One of the Craft the TR-3B and a majority of its different variants.

Now im quite sure you should know that the U.S Government LOVES making triangle shape craft, as im pretty sure you can easily look up military craft shaped with triangular patterns.

Now you can disregard everything i've typed and call me insane all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that these other people who worked in the government, used to in NASA Space Programs and walked on the moon, or actually made the craft, all say that you are ALL BEING LIED TO, and it still won't change the fact that there alot of other people talking about this subject today, although alot of them don't fully understand whats going on like i do.