Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2018 #975
History Reviewed Channel

Default PROOF: 3 Pics: White South Africans are excluded from a new job creation initiative

[Here, from Front National is evidence showing that whites are being openly excluded from getting jobs. The blacks have ruled this country for 24 years. During all this time there has been Affirmative Action (and as many as another 130 anti-white laws) that discriminate against whites. One white man recently told me that he had been unable to find a job for 8 years.

Whites even lose part of their own businesses in order to implement BEE; Black Economic Empowerment – which basically forces blacks to own part of your company).

At one point, in 2016, I was talking to a non-white manager I knew who was working for a major Bank, one of our big 4 banks. He told me that there were very aggressive moves in that Bank to employ non-whites even if they didn’t make the grade. There is an aggressive anti-white agenda out there, especially with regard to driving experienced or qualified whites out of their jobs.

Look at the screen shots from the system below. Ramaphosa is in with the Jews. This “Yes” initiative sounds a lot like Obama’s “Yes we can” nonsense.

Let me be clear about this: I don’t care if the non-whites want to seize all the jobs. But let us then, honestly, in public, acknowledge that their system is anti-white. And if their system allows for BLACKS ONLY to get jobs, then it is only FAIR that we whites engage in our own WHITES ONLY businesses and whites only job creation. I’m quite happy, and would be delighted in fact, if whites could create their own economy, employ their own people and run their own businesses. BUT DON’T TELL ME WE ARE FREE AND EQUAL IN THIS STUPID BLACK DOMINATED SOUTH AFRICA WHEN WE ARE NOT! Jan]

President Cyril Ramaphosa launched his “Yes” initiative after his maiden State of the Nation speech in February this year, 2018, to address the situation around youth unemployment in South Africa.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9569