Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2010 #315
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The photo is from http://www.kxly.com/news/23923194/detail.html which is an old story. This is the latest on the hearing for the bombmaker. It sounds like that he has come with some of those "the dog ate my homework" excuses.

There is another Negro in the woodpile here. Silver coins of face value $10,000 are worth $160,000 at present. Suppose that they were of lesser face value worth only $10,000 in current Jew money. Then where is the other $15,000 that Steele supposedly paid up front?
This story gets more and more bizarre. The US Attorney is going to look like a complete fool at trial, as things appear now.

On the silver coins, I feel the story is that the $10,000 is the "market value", as opposed to face.

Doing a back-of-the-envelope calculation, with Ag at $18/T.oz, and an assumption of 1 oz. American Silver Eagles. . .

10,000/18 = 555.5 coins

1 troy oz. = 31.1/28.35 avoirdupois (common) ozs. ~ 1.1 ozs

555.5 * 1.1 = 611.1 ozs. ~38.2lbs. of silver coins.

Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus Christ and only got 40 pieces of silver. This Fairfax guy might have needed help to haul-off the silver he claims he got to kill a relative nobody!

Except the relative nobody was the spouse of someone on the jewish hit list.