View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I was waiting at VNN Forum for another commenter to say something about Greg Johnson’s article, ‘Against White Nationalist Terrorism’, but nowadays there is not much discussion in Linder’s forum.
Actually, this forum is filled with countless interesting threads about important American and international news stories, current events and political discussions, but apparently this Chechar character seems to think that VNN can only be a good forum if its members start a new thread about every article/essay/blog post that Brown Johnson excretes.

Well, how stupid of me. I wasted my time starting threads about the jews' coup attempt in Venezuela, about the massive street protests against the globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Macron in France, about how crooked jewish NGOs unload rapeugees in Europe, about how jews refuse to report jewish child molesters to the police, etc...when in reality I should have been following Brown Johnson around on the internet, waiting with bated breath for his latest droppings so that I could write about them here.