Old June 17th, 2010 #241
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default re: Larry Fairfax

excerpt from an email distribution list:

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: - Spokesman.com - June 15, 2010

I know Larry Fairfax, a known criminal and scammer, rips everyone off all of the time

he rapes the forest, he's a real bad actor

I have personally seen him log trees not his, he literally steals trees on almost every job and cheats his workers, he typically hires destitute scumbags and doesn't get workman's comp on them an in one case a couple of years ago a young man named John Keene got injured on Larry's job, his leg crushed, and had to walk 15 miles out of the woods, was rescued by Leon Atkinson (the guitar player) who took him to the hospital and saved his leg from amputation then Fairfax denied that John worked for him

according to the Spokesman Review newspaper he was $636,898 in debt when he declared bankruptcy last year, search his name at:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201.../bankruptcies/ Lawrence A. and Carla R. Fairfax, dba Fairfax Logging, Sagle, debts of $638,898.
so that means he was desperate for money

everyone wants to know if Fairfax was working for the Feds to frame Steele, did Larry cut a deal to save his huge $800,000 house? Larry's previous house burned down, probably by him since he routinely engaged in insurance fraud according to his logger workers testimonies.

his wife Carla is working for Walmart, she's very nice except she sticks with him and my guess is she's going to divorce him

also Larry Fairfax was fat and his oldest son Andrew routinely did his dirty work, so I doubt Larry was the bomb planter

the real problem with the story is why would Steele want his wife killed when he just had major heart surgery and is old and near death anyways, at that point in life why would he do that, makes no sense and he could of just divorced her, he is a lawyer after all []

Last edited by 8Man; June 17th, 2010 at 07:01 PM.