View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2013 #7
Breanna
Eternal Glory

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/geo...led/?hpt=hp_t2

Quote: Sherry West told CNN affiliate WAWS that she was pushing her son in a stroller at 9 a.m. Thursday when two boys approached and demanded money, then wounded her and fatally shot her boy.

"He said, 'I'm gonna kill you if you don't give me your money,' and I said, 'I swear, I don't have any,'" West said. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me and he shot my baby right in the head."

Both boys then ran into a residential neighborhood of this seaside Georgia town some 30 miles north of Florida, she told police.

The woman told reporters that one of the attackers appeared to be 13 to 15 years of age while the other was as young as 10.

Quote: "He said, 'I am going to kill you if you don't give me your money,'" said Sherry West. She said she insisted she had no cash so the older boy shot her in the leg.

"He says, 'Well, I am going to kill your baby.'"

She tried to shield the baby, but the boy shoved her away and shot the infant in the head, she said.

Quote: Brunswick police spokesman Todd Rhodes said the shooting occurred just after 9 a.m. while the mother was pushing the baby in a stroller on London Street near Ellis Street. He said police were looking for a young black male wearing a long sleeve red shirt, 5-feet 7-inches to 5-feet 9-inches tall, with curly hair last seen running east on London Street. Police said he was with a second boy, shorter and wearing a black shirt and who looked to be a couple of years younger.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Woman-b...b/-/index.html

Look at the comments. It makes me so angry that whites are anti-racist cowards.

Quote: This has nothing to do with race. It's not a black thing or a white thing. It's a respect thing. Respect LIFE. Do unto others as you would have then done unto you. Life is not always about getting what you want but about doing what is right. This event is nothing but a tragedy, perpetrated by someone who has no respect or regard for life.