View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2007 #66
Celtic_Patriot

The discussion with this Jew therefore begins with whether or not Jews at Treblinka were bombed. Which disproves the Jew claim that Treblinka was "an extermination camp".

ENGAGEMENTfirst post by the Jew)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin View Post
Just curious - who claims that the allies did not bomb Poland?
What myth are you referring to?
There is the game, the goalposts. Poland and Treblinka being bombed by Allies. You contest the fact that bombing took place, suggesting that somebody besides Jews believe Treblinka was not bombed.

ENGAGEMENT SPAM:
Quote:
What myth? I want to see the myth.
I've never heard the claim the allies did not bomb Poland or Polish factories.
The argument is defined by when you took engagement - which was at the point of Poland bombing. To try to pull the discussion off track onto already proven points is seen by everybody as not substantial and lacking in ability to win the core argument -- which again was your Poland bombing denial.

PROOF:
I've proven with Germar Rudolf's site, vho.org, that the original Soviet reports show Treblinka as having been bombed. I've proven that Jews have filed claims they were working in the German war effort there.

THEN:
Quote:
Try answering my questions rather than the ones you want to answer.

And please do not move the goal posts in mid game - you started with a claim of the armaments industry - now you are using the German war machine as you measuring stick - the readers are not as foolish as you think.
I've also proven that Jews have claimed Forced/Slave Labor compensation at Treblinka.

1. Jews were working in the German war industry at Treblinka.

2. Treblinka was bombed.

I know you are over at the Phora now, but you have set this thread to give you e-mail warning to come back to try to sleaze your way out.

EDUCATION OF THE JEW:

DAW: Deutsche Ausrstüngs-Werke (German Arms Factories) set up in Polish work camps including Treblinka.

15th Air Force: USAF - Italy
15th AF based in Italy, repeatedly targeted three cities with factories empolying jews in Poland

Bombing Targets of 15th Air Force B-24's in Poland.
376th Heavy Bomb Group
461th Bomb Group

8th Air Force USAAF: England

Quote:
TREBLINKA -

"Since a bomb crater 4 to 5-meter deep is present at the said location - two bombs still lie at a slight distance from this crater"

Soviet Archives, Polish Archives: http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/4.html