View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2004 #19
Billy Roper

Default The Day Ben was fired

I remember that day. Bob and Amanda, who was heavily pregnant, had been fired and evicted from the home they were staying at (on NA property) a couple of days earlier, at Gliebe's order. I will always believe that the stress of that lent itself to the death of their baby. Ben and I were doing our best to handle the emergency funeral arrangements for them, we were all nearly broke, and Bob and Amanda's only request was that their little baby girl be allowed to be buried on the N.A. property, in a valley under the shade of some trees. Gliebe refused. It was at the same time that Gliebe refused (via long distance) their request, that he had one of his boys tell Ben that he was fired, and ask for his keys. This was nothing more than a blatant act of vindictiveness. Dr. Pierce refused to fire Ben, despite the fact that Ben and Gliebe had a direct verbal confrontation in Dr. Pierce's office about Gliebe's malfeasance. Gliebe fired Ben as soon as Dr. Pierce was dead.

To Ben's credit, when he was fired, he didn't even flinch. We were both only concerned about doing the right thing by that little White baby girl, and helping our friends during their time of sorrow. We just got into my car and drove off to the tractor shed, where we borrowed a pick and some shovels. Then we found a church cemetary that allowed free burials, and we dug the grave and buried that little girl ourselves, by hand, with the help of her father and another friend.

That was a sad day, I'll never forget how devastated Bob and Amanda were, it was tough. Amanda had lost so much blood and was so weak that she had to stay at our place for a week or so before she could get around well enough to move to their new place.

-Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Anderson
"His first official act was to refuse to allow National Alliance staffers Robert and Amanda Hartnell, whose perfectly formed child had-- tragically--gotten the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and was born still, to select a secluded spot in the acreage to bury their dead White baby."

Erich Gliebe disgusts me.