View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2020 #4
Crowe

I think many people, even those who casually claim to be christian if you ask them, don't really believe it. I suspect this just due to my personal interactions with people over the years, friends, co-workers, and even family.

It's the "go with the herd" mentality. Well, (((they))) are the shepherds. And the shepherds decided that christianity is slated to be replaced, because (((they're))) promoting an updated version, Cultural Marxism aka Christianity 2.0.

That doesn't mean that )))we((( should support christ insanity, just because jews attack it. Bad ideas are still bad ideas regardless of who's attacking or promoting it.

Anyone who seriously, legitimately believes these fairy tales is as gullible as a small child. I have an analogy to describe exactly how gullible they are.

When I was about 12 years old, me and my 8 year old cousin were looking through this used cars booklet, and I asked him which one he liked the best. He pointed to a blue mustang, and I told him I could get him that car for $5. So he runs off to his room in excitement to get me the $5. Of course I gave him back his money, but my point is that White christians who truly believe are just as gullible as my 8 year old cousin.

You know, years later I talked to my cousin, and we were joking about that, and he told me that was one of the most valuable life lessons he learned.

Also, I think many WNs who claim to be christian probably know in the back of their minds that the whole thing is a giant crock of jewish bullshit, but refuse to give it up because they're stubborn and refuse to accept they've been living a lie. It's much easier to attack people who're to the right of them and call them commies for shredding their jewish bullshit.

Last edited by Crowe; October 30th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.