View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2007 #29
Kievsky

Default Evolution is the Solution

Billy Bob,

I didn't vote for any of your poll choices. They are all flawed because none of them are possible to us.

"Abolish the Federal Reserve."

That's ridiculous! Who of us can even do that? Why make a choice among impossibilities. It's like asking, "Who would your rather fuck, Actress A or Russian Tennis Player blonde babe B?" None of us will ever fuck either of them, so why even propose such a thing?

The only solution is to evolve beyond the Jew. I'm not sure if it's going to happen, but I think that I and some people I know are those "initial mutations" that are wise to the Jew, not just on an intellectual level, but also on a cultural level.

In many ways, our anti-Jewish predecessors may have been prisoners of tradition - prisoners of Christianity, prisoners of conventional thinking, prisoners of respectability. Even someone like Henry Ford didn't cross some lines that probably needed to be crossed, because he came out of a very strong (and good) tradition.

We in 2007 don't come out of Henry Ford's superior but perhaps hidebound culture. Our whole generation is one of "wild children" created by Jewish chaos, though we in the pro-White movement are the ones who recognized it for what it is -- not liberation, but rather a demon-world of decomposition.

And so we have to "change the culture" in other words -- EVOLVE! The motive to evolve is certainly there -- genocidal anti-White propaganda makes our instincts scream in reaction.

I found that when I let my instincts and my rage run free, it opened my mind. All that stuff about using the other 90% of your brain, the way they tried to use drugs like LSD to open the mind -- I think HATE opens the mind.