View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2008 #131
Joe_J.
Radio active

Sure, cigarettes can go stale. Not sure about if you keep them unopened. Nonetheless, my bet is that a die hard smoker in SHTF won't care if they are stale. They will be happy to have a cig. I read once about German 6th Army POWs picking up camel shit to make smokes out of. I have been buying tins of pipe tobacco faster than I smoke it, so I have a nice stockpile.

Cigarette of choice for barter, IMO: Marlboro lights, if you are in a White area. Marlboro reds if in a working class area and Newports if you are stuck in Detroit, DC or any other nigger infested city area. Wiggers like Newports, too. Nothing against your being a former menthol smoker. I have smoked them myself. But we all know who smokes Newport.

That Everclear could double as fuel for your vehicle, couldn't it?

Edit:

Quote:
Hell, I'd go to the liquor store right now and stock up, but the Baptists have shut down the liquor trade on Sunday here in Mississippi. We wouldn't want the specter of a man enjoying a drink on Sunday offending their delicate little sensibilities, now would we?
If I know my Baptists right, it isn't about offending them, it is about the Baptist bootlegger making a few bucks. Protected enterprise.

Last edited by Joe_J.; October 12th, 2008 at 08:41 PM.