Full Thread: Ideas Tracker
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Here I must agree with a poster named Hadding Scott, who says Truth is our greatest weapon. I agree with him as I know that you don’t. Even so, it is this dichotomy that has to be resolved, or at least leavened with tactical compromise, before the WN Cause can progress effectively. [MrRennick]
We've had the truth on our side from day one - where has it gotten us? The jews have been the people of the lie for their entire existence - where has it gotten them? That doesn't necessarily mean we should seek to become people of the lie after the jews, but it does mean that the truth doesn't have much to do with determining political outcomes, which is the modest thing we're ostensibly concerned about.

As always, concern with truth or morality or any other abstraction will always yield to real-world advocacy of and pursuit of direct racial advantage. You don't bring a philosophy professor to a gunfight, you bring a gun. Truth and morality are for kiddies to debate; what ought to concern us is what's good for Whites.