View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2019 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking they always come at you when your back is turned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I doubt that I'm the only one who can't see the names of posters who send thumbs.

No, it doesn't really concern me.
Really? Then why are we still talking about it?

Quote:
I don't need mod privileges or mystical powers to know that that was you. But like I said, it's no big deal.
Obviously it is. Stewie do you realize how irrational that sounds? And fruity?

Quote:
I only mentioned it since you were kvetching about how Gladiatrix was thumbing down your posts.
Kvetching? LOL 'gladiatrix' is just another poser with a bullshit story that came across VNN forum, was entertaining for awhile and now has been given the 'thumbs down' and will be dispatched.

Quote:
No, I don't have a problem with you because of those posts. Anybody who looks at that discussion will see that my replies to you were polite and friendly. Regarding the song Ederlezi, here's what I had to say about it:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=50

I don't think that my comment could be regarded as pro-gypsy, but I'll let our readers draw their own conclusions.
I'm not in the habit of describing degenerate gyppo folk songs as 'great' ...imagine me describing some version of the jewish wedding song hava nagila as being 'great' ...and why do I need explain this to you?

Quote:
There are lots of normal men who like anime.
Not in my world Stewie, that is faggot shit and you would get no respect from anyone I know if they saw you with it. Slapped around like a bitch more to the point.

Quote:
I've noticed that you love to accuse people you disagree with of being non-white.
By 'people' you mean 'gladiatrix', right ...

Quote:
Me? I'm European (i.e. an ethnic European, and not a gypsy or jew who simply happened to be born in Europe), but you're free to believe whatever you want.
Whatever you say cupcake