View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2012 #33
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow Dead jimmy savile encased erect at 45 degrees in concrete, safe and secure from fellow necros

Dead jimmy savile encased erect at 45 degrees in concrete, safe and secure from fellow necros

http://merovee.wordpress.com/2012/01...aim-programme/

Home
About
Contact
A Course In Miracles
Nothing Unreal Exists
Sarah Payne
RSS Subscribe: RSS feed
Merovee
… The world is just a thought .

BBC Stop Jimmy Savile Child Sex Claim Programme

Posted on 08/01/2012 4

After the death of Jimmy Savile a few months, I wrote a post Jimmy Savile Dead in which I said the children of Britain would be able to sleep better in their beds . A few people wanted proof of my allegation, and it seems the proof was going to be revealed in a BBC programme which was going to show interviews with three women who claimed Savile ‘behaved inappropriately’ towards them when they were teenagers .
Newsnight journalists were told to spike the programme by senior BBC staff and instead a tribute to Jimmy Savile was shown instead . It transpires in 2007, one of the women made a complaint to the police who investigated the claims but the CPS decided not to prosecute Savile for lack of evidence .

Jimmy Savile - Haut de la Garenne, Jersey
The BBC claim they decided not to run the programme as there was not sufficient evidence against Savile . Three interviews not enough ?
As well as the child abuse claims, a few readers made the outstanding claim that Savile was a necrophile . Normally, this would be one conspiracy theory too far for me but he requested that his coffin should be encased in concrete as a security measure . A security measure against what I wonder ?
Some may ask whats the story but Savile was one of Britain’s most famous TV presenters from the 1960s onwards . He has been linked to the Jersey child abuse scandal which is also connected to the Islington Council child abuse case . It is alleged Jason Swift, a 14 year old boy murdered by a paedophile ring, lived in Islington whilst the paedophile ring was active in Islington council .
As well, Derek Slade was sentenced to 21 years for the abuse of children at a school, St George’s in Suffolk . He was given references and help in obtaining a new identity by Derek Sawyer, who just happened to be leader of Islington Council at one time .
Maybe, someone doesn’t want a can of worms opened .

Source : Mail Online .

Tagged: News, Jimmy Savile padeophile, Jimmy Savile necrophile, Current Affairs, Jimmy Savile BBC spike programme, Jimmy Savile Newsnight
Posted in: Conspiracy