Full Thread: European "elections"
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Whole anti-immigrant pro-Christian groups who are called by media as far right are controlled opposition because they want Christian non-white immigration who will be part of their nationalism. As European,I do not belive in EU elections because I saw that are persons who control votes not competent for that so it is impossible for having pro-white people into EU pairlament and such vote manipulatiin was happening in still white state where I live.
Well . . 'Christians' today are often into multiculturalism , you know , like 'give those poor races something' , 'help the Third World' etc . . Sometimes even into being missionaries . .

The church has been 'multiculturalised' . .

Guess what ? Even though , in the beginning , Christanity was a very eurocentric religion , at least it was handled as such . .

The early Christians believed Jesus was / imagined/ portrayed Jesus as European-looking . .

So . . by defending their own phenotype they believed to 'defend the body of christ' . . .

Christianity , if you will , used to be a very 'racist' religion.

No matter what race Jesus was /might really have been ( and : it is a fact that the Middle East was much more Caucasian in phenotype in ancient times . .) , early Christians believed that . . .

Christianty basically went from . . .

Eurocentric christianity . .

. . to inner-European quarrels. .

( the split in confessions lead to European christians fighting each other instead of concentrating on the non-European world . .)

. . to . .

( world christianity )

I suppose these guys , though , still hold up an 'eurocentric' christendom . .