Full Thread: WN Ethics
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2009 #8
John Denton
Banned

I agree there’s an issue with unscrupulous time wasters who join the WN cause out of a desire to inflate their ego and argue with others rather than show goodwill to fellow whites and contribute news and perspectives about the racial situation. Fortunately I have not experienced any negative personal exchanges with other posters here. I only joined this forum fairly recently but I was little disappointed at the amount of bickering and petty disputes I saw erupting on certain threads. Some of this as you may realise was likely instigated by purposeful infiltrators who were not WNs to begin with. But even those without a covert agenda can still forget what this cause is about. And one thing that is needed is more camaraderie, unity, and forgiveness to others who say an unkind word in a heated argument. Personality differences will always exist but we should focus on a common goal and remember to ease off when debates turn bitter.

As for lying, I wouldn’t dream of slandering another WN (or anyone for that matter), and anyone who does cannot be regarded as honourable or even committed to the ideals of WN.

Finishing on a positive note I would say there’s many bright, literate and perceptive people in the movement, so as long as they hang around then further progress can be made.