Old April 15th, 2018 #3766
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default National Alliance Bulletin - March 2018

Page 2

Jim Mathias Fights Back

Quote:
Here is Jim's report of the latest happenings in his case:

After meeting with my court-appointed attorney...

A "deferred judgement" could be offered by the state - provided a guilty plea was made on my part...so I think that when that offer comes I'm going to have a prepared counter offer for them to chew on, one they won't like at all...and I can hardly wait to turn the tables and go after them civilly...I'll want the whole world to know about it.
Please, someone pm Jim Mathias (Whiteheteromale @ CensorFront) and tell him to start reading this thread starting on page 170.

I will like to remind everyone that Willy was also one of Craig Cobb's legal advisors. We all know how that all turned out.

Two months ago, Willy announced in his Bulletin he was no longer going to broadcast his legal strategy, but Willy being Willy, can't help himself. He's now doing it for others, whether they realize it or not.

Jim, if you are reading this, get as far away from Will Williams as you can get. He is throwing you under the bus, to make you a martyr, in order to make a few bucks off you. Read this thread Jim, it will open your eyes.

I have already shown several screen shots of emails in this thread between Willy and the SPLC, one showing Willy sending one of his Bulletins to the SPLC. There are many other emails between them.

Jim, there is no shame admitting Willy had you fooled, I have had to admit Willy had me fooled after years of being his mouthpiece on VNN and other forums.

Jim, keep your damn mouth shut. Listen to your attorney, and for your sake, stay the hell away from Will Williams.