Full Thread: Pop Books
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012 #13
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I don't think it was worth it until recently. Wolzek investigated this stuff pretty carefully about 10 years ago, and there were options but they were either traditional publishing (impossible for WN), vanity publishing (too expensive) and some freaky technical stuff (book toasters and book-publishing machines) that were either not good enough or too expensive. Now you can publish stuff pretty easily online, and sell it as ebook or softcover, and for whatever price you like, with a very fair return. Amazon seems to offer 35% or 70% depending on your pricing. Once the book is published it's pretty much a passive income stream.
Yeah, a big seller could really rake in the scratch.

Quote:
I'm not sure about that. I think you would have wider latitude than you think. Amazon's not the only option, either.
I don't know either, not having looked into it first-hand, but I imagine a jew-owned company like Amazon at least would screen what they publish for anti-tapirism.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin