Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2013 #3358
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Whiggers on the Thread/Prison Letter on Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Y'know, in a way I almost feel sorry for this BoP career weasel and Associate Warden, Engleman. Catching the boss' flak, shielding him from all the incoherent filberts, mumbling toonies, and semi-hysterical baby mamas calling all day long thinking the Warden's got time for their inane ravings, all the while dreaming of long tawny legs, delicious sea breezes, and that lateral transfer to Honolulu FDC he applied for two years ago.
The above post is typical for a Thread Whigger. Notice he has no concern about why Steele has disappeared for 15 months or whether he has pneumonia and is being denied medical treatment. His effort is meant to embarrass me.

I just received this evasive letter which is presumably from James Engleman, the public relations officer at the prison. The only thing that it tells us is that Steele can supposedly receive snail mail and has email contact. It did not address the issue of whether Steele has untreated pneumonia. The "@" in the email address is bracketed with spaces to defeat spam harvesting robots on this thread.

This would seem to make out Harold Covington (aka Tubbs) as a liar. He recently claimed that letters to Steele had been returned because of bad addresses that were actually correct. Tubbs is an infamous liar who appears to have been collecting money for Steele and pocketing it.

Quote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
<VIM/ExecAssistant~ @ bop.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Response
To: Donald E. Pauly

Don, this is in response to your inquiry about electronically corresponding with Edgar Steele 14226-023, an inmate currently housed at FCC Victorville. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose if you are on is approved email list. Inmates are required to notify individuals once they have been approved, denied or removed due to their rights of privacy. Additionally, you inquired about his current health status. Again, Mr. Steele would need to consent to releasing information to you on his medical status. What I can disclose is that the inmate is currently housed at USP Victorville and has a projected release date of January 1, 2054, via Good Conduct Time. He is able to receive written correspondence where he may address any concerns you have relating to himself.

Regards,

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 12th, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo