Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2011 #36
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Channeling mental energies into healthier action, in a way other than the figurative sense, sounds as dubious as "mindwar" suggests for the same purpose.

A white without enough self-control to temper his feelings probably won't be helped by imagining a mandala of 12 monkeys, whatever that is. His only cure is a goddamn reality check. For most, it means imprisonment.
You wouldn't know it until you tried it.

There is healthier action that will lead to our having influence. We are going into economic contraction. This will creaet problesm that .gov can't solve, we'll have to solve on our own.

The reward for solving local economic problems will be an unprecedented level of influence on local people. It will be the ultimate "teachable moment" for them, after all these decades of lies.

I remember being extremely angry, and had to make a decision about what to do about it. I decided that I was going to play it safe and not do anything that will get me arrested or killed.

I think it's also quite possible that he was framed. They may have decided that the combination of his posts and a frame up job could equal a conviction. It's something strange about the Pacific NW, they are very eager to bust people. The Edgar Steele thing is wicked fishy, adn this one is too. but it was stupid for him to make it easy for them by talking about things that they ended up using against him. Taqqiyah would have served him well.