View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2008 #34
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Normal white mother, ugly freakish effeminate kids and stupid asshole of a husband. Is THIS the kind of family you want to produce white woman?

I can stand to watch Malcolm in the Middle least of all these show (mainly because of the freakish kids). - How do you think white women are supposed to react seeing it. (Not the show itself, the horror show that is that white family)

I make a distinction between the 2 contexts. in MITM the family is portrayed as how a family really should be. in that sense, it is more dangerous. in FG, a lot of things are not hidden. To be PC, you have to have carefully crafted planted messages that encourage dangerous, damaging behavior. That's where I think I was fooled by FG. Because there ARE hidden messages, making it PC, but that material sits on top of a lot of non-hidden blatent messages. This is why SOME of the features of the show that Linder states as making the show PC I don't agree with. The family in FG is OBVIOUSLY something that nobody would want to have their family be like. They are not encouraging that behavior. Thus that part of the show is NOT about being PC. But there ARE hidden PC aspects of the show, as you'd expect with any material created by jews.
I think that FG is designed to appeal to wiser audiences that don't like PCness in tv, but somehow manages to give them a show that these people like AND is STILL PC. You could view it as a jew counter-attack to the increasingly widespread negative opinions of PCness?
Thoughts anyone?