View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2017 #23
Crowe

Nobody actually likes cleaning up feces. But if you got dogs, that's just something that needs to be done, and most people don't make a huge deal out of it.

You still gotta clean out the litter box if you got cats. If you leave them indoors, they shed hair and dander all over the place, and claw up your furniture.

Personally, I think cats are lazy animals. Especially house cats. They just lounge around and do nothing. Dogs are more active and social, and they're easier to train because they're smarter.

One of my neighbors gave me a Blue Heeler pup. He's about a year old. Very smart dog. You just need to be assertive with dogs, and they'll listen to you. Sometimes being assertive means you have to grab them by the collar and get right in their face, make eye contact and let them know they fucked up. I made dog door for him to come and go from the basement. I don't keep him on a leash out here and I don't have to walk him either. He doesn't chase cattle, so the farmers don't mind him.